Clear Voice has two $5 surveys

NFriday

Clear Voice has two $5 surveys available right now.  One is a shipping survey. and the other one is a business survey.  They also have a beverage study.  I was not eligible for any of these.  I made $.30 on surveys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mnleona said:

I need to join them. 

I've made very little money there. Most often for me there are 20 to 30 minute surveys for $,50 and $1.or so an hour is just not worth it. I don't qualify for most surveys either. Maybe once or twice a month I hit something a bit more worth my time.and I actually qualify. 

II guess that they are just not looking for people with my demographics. 

At least you get $.10 for DQ.  I have $15 in my account.  Once I get $25, I will,, cash out.  It was either Clear Voice or Valued Opinion that I won a $25 monthly drawing a few years ago.

• Like 1

I just looked it up, and I won Clear Voices daily drawing back in 2020, and I received $100.  I also belong to a Medicare Insights panel that I got through Clear Voice that I have been part of for over a year.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 12:37 AM, NFriday said:

Clear Voice has two $5 surveys available right now.  One is a shipping survey. and the other one is a business survey.  They also have a beverage study.  I was not eligible for any of these.  I made $.30 on surveys.

Wow that  great 

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just looked it up, and I won Clear Voices daily drawing back in 2020, and I received $100.  I also belong to a Medicare Insights panel that I got through Clear Voice that I have been part of for over a year.

I will like to be like u

14 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have never won anything in my life. If I were you I'd stick with them.too after winning $100. Belated congratulations to you!

Thanks for sharing! That sounds like a great opportunity to earn some extra cash. I'll definitely check out those surveys on Clear Voice. Thanks for the heads up!