Most Recent Problem With Pinecone

Sandy21

I have been getting an invitation to take a survey for Pinecone for the past 5 days now. The survey number is different each time. But when I click on the link I get white letters on a red background that says, "It seems that you have already entered this survey."

I never have any luck with "Karen Scott" so I haven't written to CS. I just delete these emails and move on. 

There must be some kind of glitch.  Anyone else experiencing anything like this with Pinecone?

Yes,  Pinecone used to be great ( surely NOT anymore) and I've been with them for a very long time, used to pay $5 per survey and now it's $3. It is possible that this latest annoyance will finally get me to quit. It's long overdue.

Anyone?

• Thanks 1

I get that same message saying I've already entered. I haven't bothered contacting customer service either, just been deleting the emails. Pinecone used to be way better, right? I remember getting $5 per survey, and now it's down to $3. This glitch might just be the last straw for me too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasonParsons said:

I get that same message saying I've already entered. I haven't bothered contacting customer service either, just been deleting the emails. Pinecone used to be way better, right? I remember getting $5 per survey, and now it's down to $3. This glitch might just be the last straw for me too.

Thanks for your response as misery loves company, so to speak. Good to know that I am not the only one with this strange problem. Got yet another email today with the same message popping up when I clicked the link. I deleted the  email yet again. Annoying and sad that such a good site could take such a serious turn for the worse.

It seems like many users, including myself, are encountering a recurring issue with Pinecone surveys, receiving invitations only to be met with an error message indicating prior participation. The frustration over diminishing rewards coupled with technical glitches might indeed prompt some to reconsider their involvement with the platform.

• Like 1

I'm having no issues at all...the surveys don't come as much as they used to but I'm in Canada & did one this morning & should get credited for this survey by tomorrow

1 hour ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I'm having no issues at all...the surveys don't come as much as they used to but I'm in Canada & did one this morning & should get credited for this survey by tomorrow

Glad you are having no issues. Wish I could say the same. :(

19 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Glad you are having no issues. Wish I could say the same. :(

Hope it works out for you..I finished the survey yesterday & this morning my $5 was in my account...

5 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Hope it works out for you..I finished the survey yesterday & this morning my $5 was in my account...

Still $5 in Canada? It was reduced to $3 in the US many years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

I read some reviews for Pine Cone here, and several people here are saying that they are only getting $1 per survey now?  They do have Pal Pal now though.