I got a market research project from Sago about electric toothbrushes

NFriday

I just signed up for a market research project from Sago, where you are asked to try out an electric toothbrush they are going to send you.  It looks like I am eligible.  The study is going to start on 4/16, and they are going to send you an electric toothbrush to try.  I will get $75 if I just complete the first three surveys they are going to send me, but for some people the study will go into 2025, and those people will get paid more.  They are going to call me up within the next 48 hours to set me up for the study.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just signed up for a market research project from Sago, where you are asked to try out an electric toothbrush they are going to send you.  It looks like I am eligible.  The study is going to start on 4/16, and they are going to send you an electric toothbrush to try.  I will get $75 if I just complete the first three surveys they are going to send me, but for some people the study will go into 2025, and those people will get paid more.  They are going to call me up within the next 48 hours to set me up for the study.  

Yay ! Keep us informed if you're selected :D. I love In Home Product Test Studies, they're the best surveys.

I try but never seem to qualify for Sago. I do qualify for Reckner once in a blue moon.

Sounds like an interesting study. Hope you qualify.

I was sent an Oral B many years ago and still use and like it. I forget the suvrey site.  Let us know what you get.

I got that one, too, and I think I qualified - well, I guess I'll know for sure if I get the toothbrush in the mail. I tend to forget about the product tests until a box shows up.

I never heard back from Sago about the toothbrush panel, but I just got an email about a Medicare panel that is 90 minutes long.  I am going to have to go to downtown Chicago on April 3, and they say they will get back to me, but if they do not in the next couple of days, I am supposed to call them up, and this panel is going to pay $200.  This sounds much more promising.  A lot of the surveys I have gotten the last five years have concerned Medicare.  I don't know if they are doing this panel anywhere else but Chicago.  I just hit it lucky because I have an appointment on April 2, and April 4, but I do not have anything going on for April 3.  If you ask for a prepaid visa to be mailed to you, it takes longer to get it.  I am just going to ask for an Amazon GC, and I will get it a lot quicker.

Has anybody here completed a panel from Sago lately?  When they used to be called Schlesinger, I did a few panels with them, and they were okay, but I have not done any with them since the pandemic started.  They have gotten lousy reviews here lately from people who had to wait forever for their reward.  In January, I cashed out on $31 worth of surveys I did for them online, and it did not take me that long to get my Amazon GC.  They have tons of online surveys you can do.

I've gotten several invitations from Sago and it has looked promising to qualify each time but I'm never contacted.  I remember Schlesinger but Sago is much less promising.

I got an email from somebody at Sago about the Medicare panel, and I had to complete a questionnaire for them and email it back.  At least if I don't get paid, I am only out $4.50 for the Subway to get there and back.  I remember when market research companies used to pay you in cash, but they have not done that for at least five years.  I don't think they like to keep that much money around.