Harris Poll-Don't Waste Your Time

rosiesmom

This company has gone down hill over the past couple of years. I spend approx. 30-45 minutes on their surveys and I get paid pennys to do so. Someone once posted on here that they paid like .02 per survey. They owe me a $25 gift card that I cashed out for and that was in September of 2010. The BBB apparently can't or won't help. So as soon as I post this I am going to go into their site and log off permanently. I usually don't like to burn my bridges, but this time, I think I am justified. I have been with Harris Polls for years. And over those years I have only made $60, of which I have only received $35.

I made $15 in the last year with them. I get a few surveys from them every week and always get at least 30 points. The questions do get repetitive, but they're the simplest to complete.

The BBB won't take your word for it, they only listen to boards etc. For instance, CASRO (Council of American Survey Research Organizations), ESOMAR, AAPOR, FTC, HIPAA, GLB and a few others. The ratbags at Harris claim to be a member of all of these organizations so hopefully you'll get what you're owed via one of these. But don't give in, if you've been ripped off then claim (or attempt to claim) what is rightfully yours.

And yes, I dislike Harris too but the least you could do is report them, there's no harm in that... well there's no harm to you but maybe not for the Harris dirtbags depending on how many bad reports they actually have against them.

One thing to remember though, Harris is a world renowned organization so there's a good chance that some of their board members are also board members of "other boards"! So perhaps don't report them unless your passport is up to date, your suitcases are all packed and you're ready to flee in an instant! :arrow:

Er... good luck!!

the only good thing is that if you get to 2800 points you get a $20 amazon code.

But at 30 to 100 hi-points it takes a long time to get there.