Lifepoints closed surveys

episemion

Anyone else just get a slew of surveys (approx. 15)  on LifePoints , many for 750 or 1000 points and even 1500 points , only to find all were "closed" upon access? Why leave them there if closed?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, episemion said:

Anyone else just get a slew of surveys on LifePoints , many for 750 or 1000 points , only to find all were "closed" upon access? Why leave them there is closed?

Had the same ones and all were closed

• Like 1

Same here. Methinks the site is currently a bit of a mess. I have to log in twice each time just to reach the survey page. Good news, though, is I made a withdrawal last week that went through with no problems. 

• Like 1

I just went to Life Points, and I got 12 surveys to do.  When I signed in to the account, I got one of those moving boxes, where I had to enter in all three of the letters into the box.  The first survey I got it asked me what my second car was.  It did not give me an option to say I did not have a second car.  When I first started clicking on surveys, it would not eliminate the ones that were closed.  It eventually got rid of all of the surveys but three.  It then went back to 12 surveys.  I did get three points for the ones that I was deemed not eligible for, which I think was two.   The survey site was definitely messed up today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Same here. Methinks the site is currently a bit of a mess. I have to log in twice each time just to reach the survey page. Good news, though, is I made a withdrawal last week that went through with no problems. 

Agree 100% on that! Besides all of the closed surveys , when (or if) you do get a viable one , the site itself asks your gender for each one. Also , the Help page still has not been fixed. Still logs you out and will not allow you ti sign in , so no way to track tickets.

I got an email from Life Points about a survey.  When I clicked it on, I got 12 surveys to complete.  I actually completed one survey, and got 75 points, and so it is working better now.

3 hours ago, NFriday said:

I got an email from Life Points about a survey.  When I clicked it on, I got 12 surveys to complete.  I actually completed one survey, and got 75 points, and so it is working better now.

Will see when I check at the site. I assume the other 11 were all closed.

I don't recall their exact points, but yeah there's been a lot of surveys that I've tried to take on there lately that tell me they've closed, more so than usual.

• Like 1

Last couple of days , there have been no surveys. First they overload with "closed" surveys , then zip

Not sure what is going on with there site

I still have not received my redemption from March 21  I put a ticket in and no response to that either

Not sure what to do

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I still have not received my redemption from March 21  I put a ticket in and no response to that either

Not sure what to do

Not sure what's up there either. At least the issue of having all "closed" surveys along with the request for gender prior to being sent to a survey have been fixed. They still need to fix the Help page so that it does not log you out with no way to sign in. You can still open a ticket - you just can't track it. That leaves you at their mercy while awaiting a response.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 2:06 PM, peach6 said:

Not sure what to do

Just put in a redemption for Amazon this morning and got the confirmation email. Will see how long it takes to get the code.

• Thanks 1