Lifepoints closed surveys

episemion

I just did two surveys for Life Points, and the first one, was worth 150 points, but it took me forever to finish it, but I can't remember what it was about.  I remember that they showed me some words, and I had to determine whether they were real or fake.  The second survey took me 30 minutes to complete, and was a commercial evaluation for Kellogg's Special K.  I only got 100 points for that.

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have never had any surveys at Life Points that I have completed for 750 or 1,000 points.

Neither have I. That was what surprised me when I saw them. Of course , they were closed.

On 3/29/2024 at 6:10 PM, episemion said:

Just put in a redemption for Amazon this morning and got the confirmation email. Will see how long it takes to get the code.

Just got today (4/2).

• 4 weeks later...

Last few days , there have been 3-6 surveys listed , but all were "closed". Something seems amiss at the site as that never happened in the past.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, episemion said:

Last few days , there have been 3-6 surveys listed , but all were "closed". Something seems amiss at the site as that never happened in the past.

I to for days have had nothing but closed surveys on my dashboard and it doesn't matter what time of day I go on there they are all closed

• Like 2

I've managed to do a few surveys this week, but I'm getting mostly closed surveys, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Checked a short time ago and there were zero surveys. Just checked and there were 8. Every one of them came up as "closed". Definitely not normal!

I had around 5 closed surveys in a row yesterday, quite amusing. There were only about 8 surveys on my dashboard to begin with.

I can tolerate being DQ'd if I don't qualify for a survey, but having most surveys close before I can even try to take them is annoying.

I had 8 surveys on there this morning I was able to complete 1 and the other7 were all closed

• Like 2