Why the hell should I donate my survey points??

greeneyeddevils

I don't know about you but I'm getting tired of seeing these survey companies take the easy way out of paying you & offering you to "donate your points" to charity...Screw that!! ..why don't the survey sites just donate their own money & stop bugging us survey takers for the small amount of money that we get from them...these companies have all kinds of cash so they should unload their own pockets & dish out right now to Japan & give them money...every site I go to I see this donate..donate...donate...I'm not busting my ass doing your surveys then donating my cash back.....

Oh wait...I wonder if a company like SURVEYHEAD goes to donate to Japan will they have to wait 3 months plus for the donation to go through since their donation is in "PENDING" .. :lol: then they'll have to wait more time for it to go to completed...then another month to get to them...by then Japan will probably be rebuilt.....

Sorry but the little money that I make doing these surveys isn't going to make me donate it back to something that I think will never get to them in the end anyways...probably most of these companies are using that as a front & keeping your cash for themselves....

Anyone else get pissed about this?

Green

This is how I feel-I don't trust these companies to give the money to where it belongs.You here so many stories about companies keeping most of the proceeds.The American Red Cross is the only place that I will ever donate and the only place that most news companies will endorse .