Missing Vouchers at Toluna

bunsmac666

Toluna's main incentive rewards program V.I.P.Gift went out of business.Leaving its Toluna members holding the bag..

Earning 60,000 points doing surveys entitles you to cash in 20 dollars for gift (VIP) or check

Now a whole lot of us are still waiting for our redemption..And some had more then 1 redemtions..So sad.

So we are waiting..

Toluna's main incentive rewards program V.I.P.Gift went out of business.Leaving its Toluna members holding the bag..

Earning 60,000 points doing surveys entitles you to cash in 20 dollars for gift (VIP) or check

Now a whole lot of us are still waiting for our redemption..And some had more then 1 redemtions..So sad.

So we are waiting..

So you cant get a check?What about people who asked for PayPal?Did you email them ?What was their response?Sorry to ask so many questions I'm a naturally curious person.I hate Toluna and don't trust them.They take points away after one year of earning them if you don't turn them in.Plus they take a long time for surveys to go from pending to earned(not all but some).Plus most of their surveys only pay like 1800 points for a 30 minute survey.Sorry not going to work for a $1.30 for a half hour worth of work!Then I did a 25 minute survey for them got all the way to the end only to be told that the quota was full and they were only going to give me 1800 points of a 9000 point survey.I'm about ready to cash out then it's good bye and so long,see ya later!Most hated survey company ever!!!!!!!!!!