Good Customer Service Response- Prime Opinion

Mommabear

Hope I am not jinxing myself by stating this but I want to give a favorable shout out to Prime Opinion for their response to queries regarding error glitches on surveys.

Example being when I finished one that was quite extensive and it didn't revert back to the home page, I took a screen shot and messaged PO. They got back to be quickly and credited me and were very polite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not a member of Prime Opinion but I am glad you are having a good experience there.

I find most sites don't give a hoot with the exception of Tellwut which usually has superlative customer service.

• Like 1

Hi Sandy21, I am a brand new member of Survey Police and am enjoying your very generous contributions here. I am amazed at the sinking level of customer service (to survey takers, and more generally customers, job applicants, ad nauseum.) in business life in general

It seems that with a very basic investment and a little thought, so much goodwill could be returned. It is epidemic.  

Best to you,

MM

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MoeMurph said:

Hi Sandy21, I am a brand new member of Survey Police and am enjoying your very generous contributions here. I am amazed at the sinking level of customer service (to survey takers, and more generally customers, job applicants, ad nauseum.) in business life in general

It seems that with a very basic investment and a little thought, so much goodwill could be returned. It is epidemic.  

Best to you,

MM

Hi, MoeMurph,

Welcome to Survey Police.  I hope you can make a bit of extra money  with surveys and enjoy the process as well.

I've been taking surveys for 25 plus years and so have so many other people here on SP.. Some experiences are good and some are bad but most of us do seem to stick with at least a few sites. All of our experiences are different and we all do what is best for each of us..

I am sad to say that I've become rather skeptical  and jaded when it comes to customer service here in the  survey business. So many of us have wasted so much time and have been treated so horrifically that we always expect the worst. So when we are treated fairly we are astounded! The lack of laws to protect  survey takers lends to this uncaring attitude by survey sites as they know they can get away with just about any unfair treatment.

You are so right when you say that a little goodwill would go a long way. I just wish there was more of it

It's wonderful to be able to post positive comments. I just wish it would happen more often. By nature, I always look at the bright side of things, the cup is always half full.. But after being repeatedly beaten down by unscrupulous survey companies who get away with everything  and anything it is hard to continue to be positive. 

It's great to have Survey Police to vent our frustrations and anything else we want to share. For me, SP really is a great help for a number of reasons.

Hoping the future will show us a kinder world with more people caring about others, both in the world of business and everyday life

Hugs to you!

On 4/5/2024 at 7:06 PM, Mommabear said:

Hope I am not jinxing myself by stating this but I want to give a favorable shout out to Prime Opinion for their response to queries regarding error glitches on surveys.

Example being when I finished one that was quite extensive and it didn't revert back to the home page, I took a screen shot and messaged PO. They got back to be quickly and credited me and were very polite.

Good for them. 

I've got to say, taking surveys in my experience is much better now than it was some time back. I tried for about a year with two companies in 2008. One company hardly gave me any surveys. The other was bought by another company that raised the payout from $10 to $25. Since my first payout came mostly with help from the bonuses gotten for filling out beginning questions (even down to the brand of refrigerator and toaster I owned), I knew I'd never get to $25. Most surveys were around 10 points apiece, and I'd get to finish around 1 out of 20. I gave up and only started surveys again about six months ago. It's much better now.

• Like 1