What Do You Think of the Latest From Tellwut?

Sandy21

Here's a gimmick I've never seen before:

"Complete a paid survey 5 days in a row and unlock a 10% point boost for 24 hours."

Doubt it will work for me as I barely ever have surveys on the weekend. Hope it helps some of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think it's gonna do much for me either. If they want to do something like this, I think the bonus should last as long as you have a survey streak going, not just for 24 hours. Sort of like how Qmee does it, although that site is very hit/miss (mostly miss) for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been able to do a survey the last 3 days but I'm sure I won't complete one this weekend  because I also don't have very many on the weekend

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I don't think it's gonna do much for me either. If they want to do something like this, I think the bonus should last as long as you have a survey streak going, not just for 24 hours. Sort of like how Qmee does it, although that site is very hit/miss (mostly miss) for me.

I don't know about Omee but I DO know that I agree with you 100%. Maybe it will help some of us!

1 minute ago, peach6 said:

I have been able to do a survey the last 3 days but I'm sure I won't complete one this weekend  because I also don't have very many on the weekend

Exactly the same for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prime Option has this deal where you get to pick a prize if you've completed at least one survey every day for a week, which is pretty easy to do. I've gotten a 20% reward bonus on surveys from that a few times, and they usually last 72 hours.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Useless said:

Prime Option has this deal where you get to pick a prize if you've completed at least one survey every day for a week, which is pretty easy to do. I've gotten a 20% reward bonus on surveys from that a few times, and they usually last 72 hours.

Not a member of thst panel. So I guess this Tellwut come-on is not all that unique.  

6 hours ago, spider said:

I'm not going to even try. I assume once you complete your streak, the next day you'll have zero surveys. 10% of zero is zero. 

This new "perk" doesn't work for me as I never have available surveys on the weekend.