Focus Forward is Deceitful

sue123

Has anyone gotten a survey from Focus Forward on weight loss, maybe 2 like I did, proceed to answer 20 plus minutes of questions to be told at the end that the required number of responses have already been reached?  What a bunch of deceitful miners!  How likely is Focus Forward to delete my data since it wasn't needed?  Of course not.  These snakes have a way of mining our time and data and then refusing to pay and they know we have no way of knowing if their denial is valid or not.  I used to have respect for Focus Forward but no longer.  I bet they only needed a small number of people's answers but let countless users go ahead and respond.  If you don't know or use this group, don't bother.

• Like 2

This " required number of respondents has already been reached" happens far too often on so many sites. It's so very frustrating as we've spent so much time and effort and then we get no credit. Happens more and more lately.

• Like 1

I have seen one survey company (can't remember which one) who warms before you start that if they reach the required number of respondents before you finish, you won't get credit, but for the most part, I think it's a way to get info without ponying up the rewards.

If it makes you feel any better, this seems to happen far less often than it did when I took surveys 15 years ago. I'd finish one in 20, maybe, and always get kicked off at the end. It's why I quit taking them back then.

• Like 2

Often they will tell you at the beginning 'this survey will take 10 minutes ' then they get you on what I call the 'survey go round' as you don't qualify after 10 minutes and then it's on to the next and the next..without a penny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Often they will tell you at the beginning 'this survey will take 10 minutes ' then they get you on what I call the 'survey go round' as you don't qualify after 10 minutes and then it's on to the next and the next..without a penny

That's when I Move on  I seldom do that Run Around  seems like you can spend a long time and never qualify

• Like 1