New Here, Had to Rant

EthanandMom

Hi,

May I rant for a moment? I am new to surveys, got hooked with my first cashout on MyView, so I joined others. I just completed an HOUR and A HALF survey, for a mere 3,000 points, which are, of course, PENDING. It said it was on cell phones, and was only 25 minutes. I should have known when I saw this giant PART A in red come up. I am fairly intelligent and can answer questions quickly, but 90 minutes?? UNREAL.

How do you people keep up for so long? I'm frustrated already. I feel that Toluna and SurveyHead really have taken advantage of me. Grrr!

PS Does anyone really win the lottery payouts? or the 'big bonuses'? I'm so tired of "sorry you don't qualify, but you're now entered..."

well, that's all.

I'm tired.

you should never do surveys just for sweepstakes, but you can still win. usually they automatically put you in thier sweep. i won $5 from amercian consumer opinion panel.

I get a lot of those midway ones too. Just remember that everyone is in the same boat. Not only that but a bunch of people rush to go take it and things break.

But yeah, generally stay away from sweepstakes.

Win sweeps? It happens. I've won one for $250 and for $100?? and recently one for $5. I generally don't do sweeps but I'll complete one or two a month per site if offered just to "stay in the game".

I only enter sweeps after I take a paying survey-don't get duped into believing that non paying surveys will eventually lead to a big pay off.I have yet in all my years of doing this found one person who won from doing a non paid survey.I have won 2 times in 4 months the $50 instant win on OO's site but like I said I was paid for the original survey.

In fact ask anyone on this forum if they know anyone who has won from doing sweep only surveys.I'm not a betting person but on this I'll bet you cant find one person!

Hi,

May I rant for a moment? I am new to surveys, got hooked with my first cashout on MyView, so I joined others. I just completed an HOUR and A HALF survey, for a mere 3,000 points, which are, of course, PENDING. It said it was on cell phones, and was only 25 minutes. I should have known when I saw this giant PART A in red come up. I am fairly intelligent and can answer questions quickly, but 90 minutes?? UNREAL.

How do you people keep up for so long? I'm frustrated already. I feel that Toluna and SurveyHead really have taken advantage of me. Grrr!

PS Does anyone really win the lottery payouts? or the 'big bonuses'? I'm so tired of "sorry you don't qualify, but you're now entered..."

well, that's all.

I'm tired.

I'm guessing that 3000 point survey was with Toluna?Sounds like something they would do-do you realize that the 3000 point survey is only worth $1.00?I would email them and ask them where the rest of my points are(dont expect a reply until after your third attempt).Although I wouldn't expect Toluna to be forth coming with the other points. I know this from experience.They have screwed me over so much my back hurts.Sorry but I really believe they are the most unscrupulous company out there.Whenever I have emailed them with issues they make it sound like an unfortunate experience on my part and try to appease me by giving me a piddly hand out ie.... like the 9000 points I was suppose to get they only gave me 1,800.I'm real close to a pay out then they will be history !!!!!!

you should never do surveys just for sweepstakes, but you can still win. usually they automatically put you in thier sweep. i won $5 from amercian consumer opinion panel.

I also won $5 with them that way