Site with very low paypal cashouts? Need help/advice please

P-Doffe

Would anyone know the site called 'crystal32clicks.info' - please. :?:

I've no idea how the #%*# I got there, but I was checking out dollarsurveys.net and ended up on this crystal site which was named 'Rogers best earners', and there's absolutely tonnes of sites listed, "including survey sites", but I think most of the rest were just paid to click sites?

They mention very low paypal cashouts but I'm wondering if the whole thing is one big scam? And some of these low cashouts were so low that I'm embarrassed to say how low! Okay, I'll give you a hint... lower than $1, and even lower than 50 cents... do you see why I could be embarrassed mentioning these minuscule amounts :oops:

So I'm hoping that somebody (anybody) can shed some light about this site? And speaking of light - you'd wanna be wearing sunglasses if you decide to check it out - wowee - not recommended if ya have a hangover!

Your knowledgeable feedback is greatly appreciated - Cheers.

Scam, only because PayPal would get fishy with all the 20 and 50 cents payments coming in and they'd put your account on hold. A dollar should be your minimum to cashout on any survey site. These aren't legit surveys most likely either and could be bait for affiliate signups.