surveyspot

thunder53

I'm having trouble collecting from surveyspot. In order to cash in you need a paypal acct. I have tried so many times to get one, but surveyspot keeps rejecting the password. Just when I think I have a password, I go to try it and it says, "forget password?" Then I have to start the prosess all over. We're not talking small potatoes money-wise. I've quit taking survey's from them. All I'd be doing is adding up points I can't cash in. Where do I go from here? They obviously owe me money. Suggestions please. :roll:

I'm having trouble collecting from surveyspot. In order to cash in you need a paypal acct. I have tried so many times to get one, but surveyspot keeps rejecting the password. Just when I think I have a password, I go to try it and it says, "forget password?" Then I have to start the prosess all over. We're not talking small potatoes money-wise. I've quit taking survey's from them. All I'd be doing is adding up points I can't cash in. Where do I go from here? They obviously owe me money. Suggestions please. :roll:

Have you emailed them or do they have a phone number on their site?If so and it's not the response your looking for you can always go to the BBB and file a report on them.They'll(BBB) email them and try to get a resolution.Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't,good luck.

thunder, when you say you've tried so many times to get one, does that mean you do or don't have a Paypal account? I have requested payment from Survey Spot twice and both times had the money in my Paypal account within two minutes. Since you posted this a week ago, you may not be having any more problems. Hopefully, that's the case.