Not a new topic. I`m afraid, but a few words anyway.

sciencelady

I think the majority of thoes on line now are American,I am from England and I browse this site very frequently. I am sorry to tell you that the exact same problems with the exact same companies, exist in England also.

I do wish someone could do something about them.,they are nothing but thieving skunks.

The worst by a great margin is Toluna followed by My Survey.

I have personal experience with both companies.

To luna have owed me an Amazon voucher from November 2010, plus they have swindled me out of over 9000( and still counting) points.

My survey give you 25 minute surveys for up to 250 points, yet you always find that you get only 5 points, they do not stop you doing the survey when they know they have reached the quota; they allow you to continue working for nothing, whilst they keep the information you have given them, and sell it.

There should be a `self destruct` button with the survey, so that

when you are phased out of a survey, for no matter what reason, you can delete all the information you have put in for free.

Why do we put up with these people?

They would not be able to get away with the things they do, in the "outside working market".

Yet they are allowed to take advantage of "home workers".

Like a lot of you I am waiting to reach my `cash in `level and then I shall stop working for these scam bag crooks. Another thing...

Like you, we cannot get in touch with them when we need to, in the past week I have had four emails returned to me because the contact address given in the survey did not exist!

Best Wishes.

I really agree about Toluna. I am so mad at them. They owe me no less than $60 or so in 'pending' points/cash. I emailed them, and they bumped me up to around $30.00 'magically' approving some of my lower pointed/cash surveys... I am still thinking of reporting them to the BBB. Does England have a BBB or similar? I don't know much about your country, just your really cool British! :o

On our infomercials here now, they always use actors with British accents, it seems to sell more products! :lol:

Down with Toluna! ha ha.

• 3 weeks later...