AAAHH, they are not good. surveys.com and surveyspot

danielle1234

surveys.com and surveyspot have a big scam. Before they started their new survey page, they ignored all the surveys they sent me and said would pay me points for about 3 former months od 225 points each. i emailed them both with proof of all the surveys i did. surveys.com keeps saying i didnt do their surveys before november which i have proof of literally still on thier survey site. Survey spot said they recognised one out of about 20 surveys i did and credited me. i look at my account, and they did not even credit me!!!. this stinks, cant do BBB to much stress. i am so disappointed.

Yup, chaulk it up to the cost of doing business in the survey world. I dumped Survey.com a few weeks ago. Way to little reward for the effort. SurveySpot was a good money maker for me for several years but they have dropped way off in recent years. Still making a few bucks. Folks have to accept they are going to get shafted from time to time. It's a way of life in the survey world.

danielle....Oh man what a rotten thing to do to someone! I dropped surveyspot long time ago because I only received invites for sweeps entries. As for surveys.com I never bothered because of all the complaints. What I do not understand is the fact that there really doesn't seem to be a damn thing we can do about it. Why is that? If your employer failed to pay you for work you completed you have legal recourse. It should be the same for these survey sites. Qwerty is right, its the price we pay in survey world, but is shouldn't be.