yeahhh globaltestmarket!

danielle1234

Do both of you live in Canada?I'm not getting the 5 points -if they are going to start it back up then they should give it to all of us!

footfree....I never seem to qualify and they still give me 5 pts.

danielle....Super!

I wonder why they only give some the 5 points and not others?

footfree.....but you get surveys that you qualify for, I don't. I only get 5 pts, just 5 lonely pts. However, I do think it would be wise for them to be consistant across the board, but hey, who am I? Nobody listens to me anyway. (lol) It doesn't make sense to me why they would give pts to one disqualifier and then not the other. I hate to repeat myself but "Who's running this dog and pony show?" Man that dog and pony get around, don't they? (lol) Tell you what, if it happens to me, I'll email them and ask them why. They better not say I was disqualified. (lol)

Hey everyone, I get the same thing..one minute I get the 5 bonus points for dq'ing...then I get another survey &'dq & all they give me is a sweeps entry...Yes I'm from Canada....

greeneyeddevils.....I've been seeing complaints from other Canadians saying the same as you and it isn't only globaltestmarket. I don't understand that at all. WTF?? Is this screw the Canadians month? Sorry about that I just get real ticked off when these guys pull this crap. Btw...like reading your posts. :-)