Update on my Toluna points

greeneyeddevils

I almost fell off the chair tonight....I had been waiting over a month & half for a 90,000 point survey to go through on Toluna...I went to check my points tonight & got a tear in my eye when I noticed that the points were added to my account... :lol: I was shocked....I thought I was going to get screwed out of them...I'm hoping that this is a sign of good things to come from them .....but to be on the safe side I'm cashing them out now before they vanish like a fart in the wind becuase of some time limit or something...hope everyone else gets the points that they've been waiting for....for once I can give

Toluna a "Thumbs UP!" :D

Way to go greeneyeddevils!! I was going to sign up with them until I read all the crap they've been pulling on everyone. I wonder how long they'll be around.

It's funny...they used to be really bad for me then all of the sudden it flipped...I get a ton of surveys from them to do I actually qualify for quite a few of them...I do get dq'd & get the sweeps but I find some of the time when they say a survey is like 15-20 I can rip through it in 8-10 & always get the reward as long as I give the answers correctly..Unlike a company like SURVEYHEAD where you finish a survey quick & they give you an "INVALID" for finishing quickly...that really pisses me off...why the hell do they care how fast we finish as long as they get the answers they need...as long as I'm giving honest answers & not just clicking my way through the survey they shouldn't care less...I don't have time to be on the clock with SURVEYHEAD & go by their rules of "SURVEY TIME PER SURVEY" SORRY!!! I'm quick at typing..can read & fly through some surveys especially some that I get to do like 2 or 3 times the same survey from different companies...As for Toluna I actually have some faith in these guys once again...now just waiting to see if the money I requested gets to my account..we'll see...I will keep you informed on here....GREEN

I never joined surveyhead only because I don't like the name, which isn't a valid reason, I know. You should be pissed off to be d'qued from a survey based on typing speed! WTF! What does that have to do with anything? Like you said, you give honest answers which is what its all about. Let's say you and lazy dude are doing the same survey and finish at the exact same time. Lazy dude is just clicking away and typing in crap, where you're survey shows intelligent thoughtful answers. They would have to see the difference wouldn't they? I mean, they have to read what we type right? So the amount of time should not be a valid reason for d'quing someone. Just another sneaky way of getting what they want without paying is what it looks like to me. Dirty rotten scoundrels!! Yes, let me know on Toluna. I'm leery because of their affiliation with OTX. Got screwed soooo many times by OTX that I really don't want to join with any site that supports/sponsers OTX. I sound like a cranky crab don't I? :-)

Got the money....Nice to see they paid me :D

Does that mean you got your check?If so when did you request your check.Trying to figure out when I'll be getting mine in the mail.

I'm in Canada, we can't request cheques...we can only get Paypal...I requested like 5 or 6 days ago & received it today...so I'm glad that they're paying...which means I'll stick with them since they gave me my 90,000 points & my Paypal deposit so I can give Toluna 2 thumbs up for now... :D

I'm in Canada, we can't request cheques...we can only get Paypal...I requested like 5 or 6 days ago & received it today...so I'm glad that they're paying...which means I'll stick with them since they gave me my 90,000 points & my Paypal deposit so I can give Toluna 2 thumbs up for now... :D

Well your lucky, they don't have a PayPal option here -I wonder why they stopped?Anyway glad to hear it all worked out for you.