Does anyone bigspot?

ohiomomoftwo

Does anyone know what the story is with ... bigspot.com.... They have been running lots of terrible commercials here in Ohio, about making money doing surveys. They are putting serious money into running these commercials, I'm thinking it's some sort of scam.

ohiomomoftwo......I've seen them too. Commercials are expensive so I think this site is making a ton of money with very low incentives. Just a feeling I have. I haven't heard or seen anything good or bad about them.

I checked them out they are nothing but a company who will tell you what survey companies are out there for you to sign up at.I guess they get a commission if we sign up thru them.Nothing but a scam,any survey taker worth their salt already knows these companies.

footfree...Thanks for the update. They have a commercial on t.v. with these happy idiots jumping around and the narrator is telling people how they can make a ton of money. I thought there was a law for false advertisement, so I would think this would fall into the category. Narrator specifically says to register with bigspot and start earning money doing surveys, never mentions that bigspot is just a "finder" website. They probable get a finder/referral fee from each survey site who then turns around and takes it out of the incentive fee due the surveyor which means very low incentive. Talk about sqeezing someone dry, that does come close to the top. Reminds me of John Lennon's song "How Do You Sleep?"

• 2 months later...

I was with BigSpot and in February was sent an email telling me they were changing to TalkBack Surveys. I have two $25 Paypal payments pending and almost enough for a third. I just logged in to my account to see what the hold up was and got a message YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED!!!! What a rip off! Of course there is no phone number or address. I emailed them and told them they have 48 hours to contact me or I'm going to the better business bureau. No response, they won't even respond to the BBB and have an F rating with them....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Bigspot is nothing but a lead gen company for panels. Panel companies can contact them and bigspot runs advertising and gets paid per sign up. They are not a survey company, they generate sign ups for a lot of the panel companies.