aol voices

danielle1234

tnew site is a must join! 50 points equals $5 amazon and other gc's. each survey is about 20 points.

www.aolpanel.com

dont have to be a member of AOL

just cashed out for amazon, and if you like other gc's

danielle....thanks, I'll check them out. I just signed on at spring board america. I had asked a couple weeks ago if anyone had info, and the feedback was positive, so if you aren't a member already you may want to check them out. I finally qualified for my first Epoll survey. :-) Do you or have you done any product testing? If so, l'oreal cosmetics has a product testing site you can check out https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com.

• 3 weeks later...

footfree....(lmho) Haven't you heard??? 40 something's are considered the new "30 something year-olds", 50 something's are the new "40 something year-olds", which is super great news for me, considering I'm female and 52! My problem is that I still feel 18, sometimes do dumb things like an 18 year-old with a 52 year-old body screaming "you've pulled another muscle you big dummy" the next day. :-) I know what you are saying and I do agree with you. Why can't people look at age for what it really is....just another stupid number? Ah well, what can one do? (smile)

BTW...let me know if you get a bite from that site....I haven't received anything yet. Let you know when I do. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

aol voices, hi guys i am trying to sign in to this site but i do not see a place to sign up at. It says to click onto the sign up button but i do not see this. Does anyone know where i can sigh up at pls thanks :o