Testers?

EthanandMom

Does anyone do Test products or have any suggestions for it?

I signed up with New Balance, they have an open registration, I did our whole family, who knows!

But I didn't realize a lot of companies ask for them, ie Good Housekeeping, McCormick, Nike, etc.

I signed up directly on their sites, oh even Microsoft had one for testers for software and games. To sign my son up, I had to print out the consent, sign it, and mail it in, already did that... (I have a LOT of time on my hands!)

Just wondering if any one had ideas, or had done testing and would like to share their experiences. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok McCormick only allows FIrefox but that is not duly noted on an invites. And it appears the current testers they want cooks that do not use seasonings? Hmm Ok.

I joined McCormick's I even got a product to test thru the mail. It was a packet of spices - and there was no compensation for testing other then the spices.They want you to test their products but they don't want to pay you to do it.At least that was my experience.I guess I might not have mind doing it except when I got the product to test I had to have it done in 3 days and I didn't have the meat on hand so I had to make a special trip to buy it and then I really didn't even like it.Haven't really been thrilled to do another taste test since.