Question for those who have won the instant win at OO

Lurkergirl

I won the instant win back on March 26 .Since then I have been disqualified for every survey they have sent me .I also keep checking on the progress of the check .It still says processing and its been 8 days now .I know they say allow 4-8 weeks for processing .Yet when I look back over the other times I requested a check from them the most I waited was like 4 days ,many times it was processed the next day .

I feel kind of punished for winning since all the disqualifying and now I am waiting so long for them to send the check .

Those who did win did it take this long for you all too ?

Congratulations! When I won, I just requested my balance like I normally do, and the check was received in 7 days. The longest I've waited for a OO check was 11 days, and that was the most recent one. So, don't worry at 8 days. About not qualifying since then, Hell, since March 10, I have only qualified for one. So, maybe it's just the timing.

Congrats on the win-

Well when I won I only requested $40 of it so I could get to the $20 cash out quicker the next time.I cant remember but I would say I received mine in about 10 days of requesting it.

I won on the 17th of Feb. and since then I have qualified for 10 of their surveys.However last one I did qualify for was back on 3/22.There really is no rhythm or reason as to why we qualify it just really depends on what surveys they have and if it fits our demographic.Not only that but it seems that surveys are slower to come around the beginning and the end of each the month.

I know that they pick a winner every 1,300 entries...but my god I've done 50 entries since 2/14 and not hit once. They really need to increase it to like every 800th person.

• 3 weeks later...

I never in the world thought I would hit an "instant win" on OO...up until about 2 weeks ago I only selected the sweepstakes option when I disqualified. I figured the instant win was a throw-away of sorts. I read some where here about someone getting an instant win and I started trying. To my amazement I hit it yesterday & cashed in for $50 AMAZON certs. I completed two surveys today and cashed out for another $5. I don't think OO has any reason to "punish" anyone. All they want is honest responses from qualified respondents. They pay OK and the instant win or Sweeps win is just going to be gravy. If you get DQ'd it's because you really don't fit the demographic. No prob. Keep trying. I only qualify about 1/5 of the time but I've made over $1100 since I started. As for the delay in getting checks...that's the problem with checks: they take time to process, they take time to get to you and they have to actually be physically delivered which can be a problem in itself. Cash out for AMAZON certs and you get 'em in your e-mail within a minute or two. If you need to have CASH well, maybe you need a job.