Is this a scam? $100 focus group??

EthanandMom

I got an email from a site I"d never heard of, 20/20 panel.

It says if I join this focus panel, I'll get a virtual code towards a $100 Visa card. I know, if it sounds too good to be true, it is...

But I fell for it, and did the prequalifier... it seems really legit, They didn't ask for a lot of info, just if I ate certain things, and of course the profiler.

Anyone have any thoughts? It said they'd call in 2-3 days if they needed me...

please advise! :oops:

oh, it also said I could forward the email invite to people... I've never seen that before either.... hmm??

I got an email from a site I"d never heard of, 20/20 panel.

It says if I join this focus panel, I'll get a virtual code towards a $100 Visa card. I know, if it sounds too good to be true, it is...

But I fell for it, and did the prequalifier... it seems really legit, They didn't ask for a lot of info, just if I ate certain things, and of course the profiler.

Anyone have any thoughts? It said they'd call in 2-3 days if they needed me...

please advise! :oops:

oh, it also said I could forward the email invite to people... I've never seen that before either.... hmm??

20/20 is one of the largest focus group companies out there.They are legit and it's very hard to get into one of their focus groups.You should join and do any focus group you can with them.I think you can only do a certain amount of the focus groups per year like 2 is the max.If I'm wrong please correct.Hope you get in sending you good Ju Ju.

I've been trying to get in one of their groups for years and still haven't .

If you send my your email, I'll forward you the invite. 20/20 has a FB page and this offer is posted on their wall too.

If you send my your email, I'll forward you the invite. 20/20 has a FB page and this offer is posted on their wall too.

Thanks for the offer, I'm already a member.

Congrats. You're hitting the bigger money quickly. As stated 20/20 is very legit. I've made several hundred off them in around 4 years with them. You are progressing well for a newbie.

No one ever called so I assume they don't want me! too bad! lol

now I have something called touchpoints on my cell phone.

Rats! Sorry they didn't call you. That's exactly what happens to me if I'm not d'qued first. lol

I always get the invite that suggests forwarding to a friend.