Survey Spot

pointer

Don't get many paid surveys and qualify for less. Some of you old heads. Does filling out the sweepstakes surveys for entrys, which I do not like, lead up to,or help you get, 8) paid surveys? Thank all of you for your help.

I go to Survey Spot's site daily and do all the available surveys. Many times they don't send you an email when there are available surveys. Much of the time when I do that I will come across paying surveys from them. I think if you're diligent with them it pays off.

Since Dec. of 2007 I've made $85 from them.

Well, I don't mean to imply I make tons of money, because I sure don't. I don't really have an average per month as it varies greatly. I can tell you though that most of my checks lately have been coming from Survey Spot. Pinecone pays per survey but I am getting very few lately. Opinion Outpost is ok, but again none of these are big moneymakers. mysurvey is a trustworthy company but again I've been getting fewer surveys from them lately too. But, all the above have paid.

I'd say just sign up with the reputable sites, and do all the surveys you can. That's what I do.

The thing the kills me about surveyspot is when I first joined them they really did send many surveys that paid. There were always one's for $3-$20 and I would do as many as possible. I did start to notice they stopped sending a lot that paid anything and many more paying nothing. I said to myself well they will see that I am still doing them. I really think it sends a message that hey we don't have to pay him since he does them for free anyway. I now only do the one's that offer some kind of reward. Surveyspot is being very cheap even sending some worth a dollar now. I have never seen a company with so many surveys with no reward. Let's keep it real I think the majority of us are doing them for the cash reward. Surveyspot seems to really want your opinion but they really don't want to pay you for it.

I wonder if anyone has managed to complete any of there focus groups where they offer $35 once you qualify. I received two invitations but never seem to qualify. Please let me know if anyone has completed any?

I agree. I don't mind doing some surveys that are free to hope to get to something better. However, tons of 20 to 30 minute surveys for only an entry is not what I am doing surveys for. I have almost completed a couple of surveys on Survey Spot for $1 and $5 that took twenty mins. to do and then were disqualified at the end of the survey. Not good business. Yes, I have had a chance at a couple of the $35 dollar ones but did not qualify.

• 4 weeks later...

They send a lot of surveys - so they definitely keep you busy. I've never qualified for the paid surveys. The surveys I do qualify for give me drawing entries. Has anyone actually ever won a drawing?

• 3 weeks later...

seems like I'm getting more paid opps from them now.

I've learned that some of the very short sweepstakes surveys from SP are kind of like qualifiers or profile surveys. although I pass on the long ones that only offer sweeps.

I've finally got them sending me some checks! yay!