Mysurvey rewards section down for maintenance

footfree

Ugh....just saw this:

"PayPal: PayPal orders can take up to 10-13 days to load to your account. When your order is processed you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to claim your funds.. "

10-13 DAYS?! Pinecone pays you the following day usually. mysurvey blows.

Thanks for the heads up-so I went over and cashed in my points.I don't mind waiting the 10 to 13 days,as long as I get my money.While I like the AGC Pay Pal is my first choice.I can spend it anywhere even at Amazon plus I'm not limited to where I can spend it.While I love Amazon it's not always the cheapest place to purchase some items.

I was able to cash out for $15 on Thursday 14th, so it is back up! :D I was going to drop them, but I decided to give them one more chance. I made $15 in the past 2 days, so I am rather impressed given how lately it has been slow as molasses to reach a cash out point with them! :lol:

I'm going to see just how long it takes for them to give me my money before I decide for sure. I think waiting this long for a PayPal deposit is absolutely ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...

On mine they still have Amazon E-Certificates. They aren't under gift cards. They have their OWN spot under All for them. I don't see why they would let me have them and not everybody else! You may want to look again!

On mine they still have Amazon E-Certificates. They aren't under gift cards. They have their OWN spot under All for them. I don't see why they would let me have them and not everybody else! You may want to look again!

I will look again, thank you!!