surveyspree connected with surveyhead???

woodwurx

Hi, would anyone know if surveyspree is connected with surveyhead please? I decided to try them but their members webpage looks terribly similar to surveyhead and partners. I'm aware they're connected with opinionplace, but if they're tied in with surveyhead them I'm outta there :arrow: Thanks for your help if anyone can help :wink:

Website states that they are owned/controlled by United Sample, Inc. Is surveyhead affiliated with united sample? I never joined surveyhead because of the list of complaints. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks zeekers. United Sample Inc is Surveyhead so I'm outta Surveyspree :arrow: I happened to notice Surveyspree's contact address (@surveyhelpcenter.com) which I should have noticed before joining :? This contact address seems to become more and more common all the time, it's a shame when companies unite with surveyhead (and friends).

In future I'll be more careful which I normally am but slipped up this time!

Thanks for your help :wink:

woodwurx.....if you aren't already aware, another site to run for your life from is OTX. Just about everyone here has had problems with them; so now OTX uses other survey sites to send out their invitations. You'll receive a survey from site A then when you click on to the survey OTX shows up in your browser. They are a sneaky lot.

Well rats! I really like op and haven't had problems with them. Hopefully things run smoothly, if not I'll cashout and send them to Deletesville. :-) Thanks for the heads up.

Referred by Persuadable Research to Rocket Powered Surveys, seems similar to Surveyspree from Opinionplace. Email is [email protected]. Offering initial high reward to join but cashout for paypal or amazon is $25. I am suspicious of companies that offer high reward to join because they have no intention of you reaching cashout. I've had this happen before. They reward you for your profiles, use the info, and you receive perhaps a few surveys but cashout never reached. Lower rewards are for useless items. Would you know if rocketpoweredsurveys is affiliated with surveyhead? I am suspicious because initial info not too clear.

Thanks for the OTX info zeekers. I've been cruising the forum for some time but there's so much info to remember - I'll glue OTX to my brain. Good luck with OP, I've never heard anything too bad about them so I hope they don't change for worse!

It's a pity about surveyspree though, if they weren't associated with surveyhead I would've stayed with them for longer than 1 day :)

Hi Leefall, I've no idea of the companies you mentioned but it seems to lead to the same contact address! I wonder if there's a company acting as a help center on behalf of a number of other companies?? Or do they all just simply lead to surveyhead?? Confusing :?:

I'll tell you if I hear/see anything.

Good luck.

leefall and woodwurx.....Thank you both for that info, and man what a bag full of crap it is! I'm beginning to wonder now if OTX is tied into all of it after what you both have told me.