What the heck OO & SurveySavvy???

zeekers

All day I've received invites from Opinion Outpost giving me 25 pts for 25-30 minute surveys. I've never seen that before, anyone else? Then SurveySavvy paid me 50 cents for a 25 minute one. I have never, ever received that low of an incentive from SurveySavvy before. Jeepers, are they both going under? I'm hoping it was just a fluk. Those 2 are my biggest money makers.

All day I've received invites from opinion outpost giving me 25 pts for 25-30 minute surveys. I've never seen that before, anyone else? Then surveysavvy paid me 50 cents for a 25 minute one. I have never, ever received that low of an incentive from surveysavvy before. Jeepers, are they both going under? I'm hoping it was just a fluk. Those 2 are my biggest money makers.

And here I thought 50 cents for 10 minutes was cheap(SURVEY SAVVY).I get 25 pt. surveys for 25 minutes from OO all the time.

You're kidding! Wow-zers, I guess I shouldn't complain. I know "beggars shouldn't be choosers" but I cannot bring myself to take a survey for 1 pt per minute, even though my circumstances are quite dire right now. I treat survey taking like a real job (even though it isn't) and I take pride in my work. It would be different if the incentives were at least half way decent, but they're not, folks get d'qued after entering all the info the company wants, and you know the other stunts these guys pull on us. Like that Dirt and Mud commercial, "I have my standards." (lol) Of course my standards may half to drop if this keeps up. One site yesterday tried to sneak an OTX survey on me, but I caught it. Sorry footfree, I don't mean to be a cranky crab today. Inbox and sendearnings like to send me 30 minute surveys for 25 or 50 cents too, but I won't do them. Besides, when I used to try they would d'q me half way through. Talking about working for free. Gee-z!

Gotta go sell some books, dvd's & cd's. Spring cleaning, YUK! Thanks for listening to me whine. :-)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I get those surveys all the time from OO...either 15-25-40 survey points....I don't mind...they always pay me...instant credit to my account when I finish the survey...plus I like getting the $5 Amazon instant certs....it adds up quick if you get 3 or 4 surveys that you can qualify with them each week

All day I've received invites from opinion outpost giving me 25 pts for 25-30 minute surveys. I've never seen that before, anyone else? Then surveysavvy paid me 50 cents for a 25 minute one. I have never, ever received that low of an incentive from surveysavvy before. Jeepers, are they both going under? I'm hoping it was just a fluk. Those 2 are my biggest money makers.

And here I thought 50 cents for 10 minutes was cheap(SURVEY SAVVY).I get 25 pt. surveys for 25 minutes from OO all the time.

For Opinion Outpost 1 point = 10 cents. For example: 25 points = $2.50

• 2 weeks later...
I know "beggars shouldn't be choosers"

I'm not a beggar, so I'll do my choosing :)

And yeah, the Dirt/Mud commercial is LOL - and I'm getting the same OO type invites you are. At this point, I'm only doing the shorter ones.

Leefall....thanks for that info, I wasn't aware of "pay schedule." LOL

KBLover.....Good for you! Unfortunately I'm no longer in a situation where I can choose, and all the crap some of these companies pull is starting to wear me down. I took a bit of a break this week to "recharge." (LOL) Hopefully I'll end up like "Dirt" and start getting picked up again. Oh my, that didn't come out right. I'm not a "lady of the night". (LOL)

Happy Easter everyone!