Ciao/Bank Account Details

bumble2008

Hi everybody,

After doing some thinking i decided to try out online surveys. I've registered with some companies including Ciao. The others i have registered with pay either by Paypal or cheque but Ciao do it directly into bank accounts so they need your bank account details which i haven't given yet as i only signed up a few days ago and haven't received a survey. They have a privacy policy which looks legit but i was just wondering if anyone else here is a member of Ciao or of any survey company which pay directly into bank accounts and if they have ever had any problems. Thank you very much!X

Ciao have my bank details with no problems and I have had a little money put into my account. Ciao however offer very little incentive for surveys usually around 10p a time and most of them you do not qualify for anything. The rest of their site is much better but dont expect lots of cash.

I'm with Ciao, but don't expect to make much money off them. Very little incentives and I don't even qualify for most! Actually I haven't qualified for one in over 2 weeks.

I'm with Ciao, but don't expect to make much money off them. Very little incentives and I don't even qualify for most! Actually I haven't qualified for one in over 2 weeks.

Same here. They keep sending me survey invites saying that I've been profiled as being an IT Executive and/or CEO etc with children aged 13 - 17. There's nothing in my profile that indicates any of these things.

And as for the rewards, 10p for a 30 minute survey is an insult! :evil:

it is true I have had a couple of payouts from them directly into my bank account which can take up to 5 weeks - so don't hold your breath! They used to be brilliant and send good surveys with interesting incentives, but no longer, I am afraid the Greenfielders have struck!! I rarely get more than 10p or a prize draw entry these days. I can't be bothered wasting my time with them any longer...I have £4.86 and as soon as I reach £5 I will cash out and say bye byes!!

LizzieAnn

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. I haven't had a survey from them yet so i will see how it goes. I've been getting surveys from other companies though and so far i'm enjoying it!