Survey Spree

zeekers

I finally recevied the invite to sign up. So far they seem okay except........$25 bucks to get paid through PP ticks me off. I'm hoping it doesn't take forever to get there.

Surveyspree Gave $5 credit to join but $25 Paypal cashout. Less cashout magazines/junk. Maybe $5 credit to join because cashout unrealistic. Also, I think but am not sure they are affiliated w/surveyhead bad reviews because $25 not reached. I suspect companies that offer high reward to join because they have no intention of you reaching cashout. They promoted $10 cashout but when you review rewards you realize $10 is for useless rewards, you need $25 for Paypal. See what happens but I am suspicious because of way $10 reward advertised but actually $25 needed.

You can join both but I personally wouldn't join either!

I was only registered with survey spree for 1 day because of their connection to surveyhead but I did notice their $10 minimum payout - not $25!

If you're a member then good luck and I hope you do get paid.

Do these companies have someone on staff that just thinks all day long, every day of new ways to screw us? If so, I hope they get financially screwed one day. Its always something, isn't it?

Oh, Happy Easter everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's certainly better when the minimum payout is as low as possible so I can relate to you there, especially when some of these survey sites pay so little.