Good experience w/ OpinionPlace

abagailb14

I was completing a survey for $2.25 yesterday for Opinion Place and I encountered an error about 10 min. in. I contacted Opinion Place immediately to let them know what had happened. Today I got this response from them: Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting us. We very much appreciate your participation in Opinion Place® and we apologize for the difficulty you had completing the survey. We have issued the $4.50 credit you would have received for completing the survey to the PayPal® address you entered with Opinion Place.

-I'm very pleasantly surprised by their quick response time and giving me twice the amount the survey was for. It's good to know that there are still some survey companies that respond in a timely manner to issues like these and solve them quickly as well so I had to share my experience :)

That's good to hear and good for you too. :-) I think we should also go to survey police panel rankings page and post our good experiences as well. Maybe other panels would sit up and take notice and try to change for the better.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like Opinion Place - they only let you take one survey per week, so once I week I log on and take a survey. Easy Peasy. The money is in my PalPal in less than 3 days. I've only been disqualified a couple times, which is fabulous! since I sometimes feel like the Queen of Disqualifications.

I dropped them over a year ago because was having problems with surveys getting credit for them. Then when I was forced to go the the BBB and report them for the 2nd time, they paid. But stop sending me surveys completely! :evil: I know around that time other people were having problems with them as well.

But it sounds like they changed there tune and ethics. So I will go sign back up with them and give them another shot! :D

That was good of them to do. I kinda stopped using them after I completed an entire survey and then got an error. Didn't want to contact them about a measly dollar so I just left it alone.

That was good of them to do. I kinda stopped using them after I completed an entire survey and then got an error. Didn't want to contact them about a measly dollar so I just left it alone.

Contact them! Don't let them get away with anything. They don't pay squat to begin with so why waste your time and not get paid? That measly dollar is yours and you deserve to be paid. If they get away with that junk several hundred times a day they will do it again and again. I would love to have the money survey companies steal from people every day and get away with it. It's not the dollar, it's the principle.

I signed back up and starting to get surveys from them again. However I noticed that they have changed there cash out to $20.00 from what it use to be $5.00. :(

I signed back up and starting to get surveys from them again. However I noticed that they have changed there cash out to $20.00 from what it use to be $5.00. :(

Opinion Place pays you for each individual survey taken.It's takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks for them to put the money into Pay Pal account.So I'm not sure if your thinking of the correct sight or not.

https://www.opinionplace.com/main.adp

Their cashout is not $20. They pay per survey via PayPal. Maybe you are talking about some other company. Opinionplace.com is the company for this thread.

Opinion Place pays you for each individual survey taken.It's takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks for them to put the money into Pay Pal account.So I'm not sure if your thinking of the correct sight or not.

https://www.opinionplace.com/main.adp

Your right, I was thinking of Opion Outpost, that is the one I resigned up for. They use to only have $5 cashout, but now it is $20 and some other rewards as well.