No new surveys from Pinecone Research?

abagailb14

Usually I receive at least 1 survey a week from Pinecone but now I have not received a single one for over a month? I have received a few of the non-paying household question ones, just wondering if Pinecone has been slow with others lately as well?

Usually I receive at least 1 survey a week from Pinecone but now I have not received a single one for over a month? I have received a few of the non-paying household question ones, just wondering if Pinecone has been slow with others lately as well?

I got 3 in March -but I haven't received a pt from them in eons.How long have you been with them?Someone told me that they were weeding out people who have been with them for 6 years or more.I thought I had been with them longer hope this isnt true.I would really miss them.

Business as usual for me. Four in Feb, two in March and two on 5 April. They fluctuate. If they don't like what they see in the qualifiers they won't send a survey.

I haven't been with them that long, about 2 yrs. I just received another household questions survey from them today, hopefully things will pick up again soon with the paid surveys I miss all those $3 payments in my paypal :)

The last time I completed a survey for Pinecone was the other day, the 13th, got paid the $5 yesterday. Haven't had a product to test from them for about a month now though.

Had 2 surveys in the last week plus screeners...I'm always getting their surveys...best company to pay also...next day...

If I compare it just on frequency, Pinecone looks weak for me.

But if compare on qualifiers/paying - Pinecone is on par with everyone else.

Like QWERTY said, you only get surveys you qualify for. For me, I don't qualify for all that many, so Pinecone saves me time.