Cleaning House today

majax79

I've been really cleaning house today. I'm not longer doing surveys like I once used to so many of these companies are useless to me. Got rid of Opinion Square, Yale Elab, Cler...etc...useless companies. I've just become completely burnt out on surveys. Everything I read about in the survey realm discusses how surveys can become relevant again. I suppose less companies are using the survey method nowadays.

I am now a member of only 9 survey companies:

ACOP

Epoll

GSB

mysurvey

OO

Opinion Place

Pinecone

Synovate

Viewpoint Forum

Have you tried MyView? Even if you don't qualify, you still get 125 points and they put out surveys daily.

By the way, how do you keep track of all your surveys? I know someone mentioned a spread sheet, but with 9, how do you do it? I'm just curious. I am thinking I'm missing out on some points/rewards because I don't keep track.

Have you tried MyView? Even if you don't qualify, you still get 125 points and they put out surveys daily.

By the way, how do you keep track of all your surveys? I know someone mentioned a spread sheet, but with 9, how do you do it? I'm just curious. I am thinking I'm missing out on some points/rewards because I don't keep track.

I use firefox Browser and have My LastPass installed as an add on - This enables me to organize all my sites that require login info. It also generates strong passwords.

I will check out that add-on, I love mozilla. I can't believe people still use IE with all it's ads ads and flash ugh.

BTW, do you want a myview invite? I have 2 left.

I'm curious as to why you quit Opinion Square-I just joined and I'm wondering if there is something I should know about them?

I just never received surveys from them and I'm the type of person that doesn't like to leave memberships open because I'll forget about them and then they have all that private information about me. Also, they had no rewards that I wanted. Apparently on rare occasion they get Amazon gift cards but unless they have them 24/7 then I'm not taking my chances.

I am now a member of only 9 survey companies:

ACOP

E-poll

GSB

MySurvey

OO

Opinion Place

Pinecone

Synovate

Viewpoint Forum

Good move. I actually can tolerate..kind of...surveys now after stripping down to just a few panels. My list is close to yours, though I'm a member of even fewer.

I got sucked into the whole Swagbucks & related GPT sites and I've made $100 in 1 month 10 days so I do ery few surveys now. I purposely get eliminated from mysurvey surveys to get the 5 points. Same with OO if they're Toluna or OTX. Others I actually try.