ClearVoice Surveys Suspending My Account

raceman94

I guess I should have listened to all the naysayers about ClearVoice Surveys. I guess I should have seen the good times to coming to an ed. Anyway, they've suspended my account on suspicion of fraud.

What the hell? And I've been trying for the last week to get a response from the with no luck.

And I guess I'll file a complain with the BBB. Not sure it it will make any difference, but they owe me $100 and I want it!

Any thoughts?

Not that I have any advice but my lordy that sure is a lot of money!Why did you let it go for so long?

I had to quit Clearvoice a long time ago they never wanted to pay me and they never answered their emails.Have you tried calling them?I would do that then I would definitely file a complaint with the BBB.I would also tell every person you know that takes surveys about what they have done to you.Our best defense against these slime balls is a good offense.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get a hold of the names of the people who take their surveys.And then and warn them of the type of company they are doing business with?

That's our only recourse with these companies is to let others know what they may encounter!

(laughs) That's a very good question and, alas, it's one I don't really have an answer for. I wasn't in need of at the time so I just left it in there. In retrospect, I see that was a bad call. Haha.

I did contact the BBB and they called me and responded to me! The main reason I contacted the BBB is because I tried for a week to e-mail them and contact them about my issue and there was no response. They claim they never received any on my e-mails contacting them, but whatever. Either way, they restored my account and all of my money.

They said they suspended it because they said I completed the survey in under sixty seconds and they have a code that automatically suspends accounts if you complete a survey too quickly.

I did contact the BBB and they called me and responded to me! The main reason I contacted the BBB is because I tried for a week to e-mail them and contact them about my issue and there was no response. They claim they never received any on my e-mails contacting them, but whatever. Either way, they restored my account and all of my money.

They said they suspended it because they said I completed the survey in under sixty seconds and they have a code that automatically suspends accounts if you complete a survey too quickly.

How convenient for them that they never received your emails (if you cant tell that's sarcasm).Good thing you contacted the BBB or this would never have been resolved.I'm sorry but I don't trust them .They were once a good company who answered their emails, then they stopped and then they stopped giving me my points.It's up to you but if I were you I would never let my account get that high again.Not only that I'd quit.Hey it's up to you but like I said I don't trust them.