Mindfield

EthanandMom

I just completed a survey for them and checked to see what my payment status was. Out of 9 surveys, I am getting paid for 2! WHAT? really?

I am really mad I hadn't checked sooner. It says I was disqualified for all but 2. I am filing a complaint with the BBB tomorrow. Anyone have any probs with them? :evil:

They don't like paying and when they do it takes forever.On 11/23/10 I did a survey for them that had a PT along with it.By the beginning of March I was like where's my incentive,so I wrote to them and asked and they said it would be placed in my account when the company is done looking over the information.So I waited ,in the meantime I get another survey of this kind from the same company along with another PT.I was paid 1 month later for this survey so I wrote and asked how come I can be paid for the second one but not the first one?Two days later the money was in my account.I think they are screwy when it comes to payment and I find their practices to be questionable.Not a company I would recommend.

Yea had a couple of problems with them in the past, but have got the issues solved before I had to go the the BBB on them. :D Seems I hardly ever qualify for any of there surveys and takes for ever to get to the $5 cash out. The only reason why I stay with them is about 2 times a year I try a product out or one of those multiple surveys you do, they pay pretty well on those, if it weren't for those I would have dropped them a long time ago! :(