Focus Forward - 15 min. turns into 2 hrs.

susiejean

I received and email from them stating that it would be a 15 min. survey for $1. It took 2 hrs! I was going to quite at the 1 hr. mark but continued. UGH! I emailed them and they said I should update my profile! I emailed back what that had to do with it. I haven't heard back from them yet. :evil:

Has this happened to you?

Susie

If they advertised it was only 15 minutes long and it took 2 hours, then that is false advertisement! Since they said it would take 15 minutes and you would get paid $1.00, then you should multiple that 15 minutes times 8, because that equals up to 2 hours. I would email them demanding $8.00 in addition to the $1.00. In the email give them a time span so put a date down, like 1 week to credit the account and additional $8.00. Tell them if the account is NOT credited by the time you state, then you will turn them into the BBB, ripoffreport.com and Survey Police Forums for false advertisement and knowing scamming you! Don't back down, stick to your guns! 8) Make them pay you the amount you deserve for the 2 hours and if you think your owed more than the total $8 that I suggested, then ask for more! :D