J&J Personal care surveys

Lurkergirl

I signed up about a couple years ago ,I forget about them because they never send them very often.Anyways I never qualify anyone here a member and have you ever qualified .Part of me wants to dump them only thing is I don't remember how I even signed up.

I signed up with them and qualified for 1 thing in the 2 years I've been with them.I got paid $20 plus I got a PT from them.I heard from them not to long ago but didn't qualify.I'll let them ask me every once in awhile to see if I qualify they pay on time and they're not annoying by any stretch of the imagination.

You want to hear of a company I find insulting is Mc Cormick's .I did a survey for them where they sent me out a sample and I had to go out and buy the meat to try it out.Then I did their survey and wasn't even paid for my time or trouble.Plus you may hear from them once a year!To me that's a reason to quit a company!

I have also received about 5 Surveys from them and never qualified for one, they must have really tight criteria. I just received one a few days ago for a foundation makeup test but never heard back so must not have qualified for that one either..oh well

• 3 weeks later...

I'd forgotten about them...... I signed up with J&J last June and have never once heard from them. Guess I'd better go to their website to see if I can still log on.

I'd forgotten about them...... I signed up with J&J last June and have never once heard from them. Guess I'd better go to their website to see if I can still log on.

do you know the web site ? I can't remember where it is ...