Hotspex now has rewards!!

StilettoSuicide

Yesterday I got 1 invite via e-mail, was DQ'd and got my 5 DQ Bux. When you DQ they give you the option to "Add Bux to Account" or "Add Bux to HotPot". Adding them to the HotPot is flushing them down the tubes, but if you add them to your account they eventually add up. After doing whatever with your Bux they give you the option to "Start Another Survey" or "Return To HotSpex" (or something like that). Yesterday my 1 invite turned into 4 DQ's and 2 completed surveys for a total of 420 BUX (1-300 Bux, 1-100 Bux and 4-5 DQ Bux).

Carly (Innovation) - is where the invites come from so look for that

Yeah I got the same thing yesterday too..I qualifed for 1...then got Dq's for 3...but got all my points added to my account..at least I find with the surveys here it's not all the same crap over & over again..like the beer surveys...credit card & so on...I find a variety of different surveys here...hope it stays this way....plus I can at least spin the survey bonus wheel...whee!!!!......

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my code for the Amazon cert that I redeemed on April 26th...so about a 2 week wait for the code..but they sent it so I'll continue doing their surveys...Thumbs UP!

• 2 weeks later...

I was with them over 2 years ago and quit because they only had chances to win prizes.Since reading every ones post here I rejoined to earn AGC or PayPal.They still had all my info on file and I pre-qualified for VIP status.Sorry but I'm glad I didn't have to do 5 Surveys to start earning BUX.Only sad thing is that the points I had were gone,to bad they don't let you carry them over,oh well better to have VIP status then nothing.