SurveyHead's associates revealed

woodwurx

Not exactly the most popular mob in surveyland but who the heck are surveyhead's associates???

1. Quick Surveys

2. Focusline Surveys

3. Survey Spree

4. If surveyspree's with them then Opinion Place would have to be too, right?

5. On a post here I noticed SurveySay Panel is another.

6. YourSay - maybe old? I clicked on a yoursay link which redirected me to surveyhead - or I should say "tried" to redirect me - when I noticed surveyhead I got the hell out of there :arrow:

Anybody know of any others??

Sorry, I meant anybody know of any others "to stay away from"??

:wink:

:| I guess you can also add VizuPanel.com. I just signed up to them and you get the same types of surveys as from Surveyhead et al. I just resigned. Can be bothered with the hassle of the way they pay. Join makethatdollar and do exactly the same surveys and get paid immediately, or usually with a day of requesting payment. Much better

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking through the rewards catalog, it shows only a $50 PayPal payout. When I went to cash out on April 12th, the $25 PayPal option was listed.

Noticed they have raised the minimum paypal cashout to $50.00 :evil:

I made that same mistake. In the catalog at the $25 level, you have to go to the bottom and keep hitting "next" to get to the actual money versus stupid magazines. I think they do that so they can get off cheap with the magazines. But the $25 Paypal is still there, you just have to look for it.

• 2 weeks later...