Down right Cheap payment for product testing from Mysurvey!

TSP1973

Well beware, mysurvey has really hit bottom low this time! I took a survey on some new type of breakfast product, I think I was given about 150 points for the first survey. Then was asked to try the product, so I said I would. They sent it to me and I tried it. A few days later I go the email about doing the survey on the product I tested. It was about 15 minutes long and only worth 50 points! :shock: Well there cash out through Paypal is 1100 points for $10.00, so you figure testing out the product and then doing the 15 minute survey you only get paid about .49 cents! :evil: Talk about a VERY cheap way to do business! Most products I test out and then do a survey for pay any were from $3.00 on up!

Well I sent them an email on it and told them of my disprovable of there VERY cheap tactics! Here is what I said to them:

I was asked to try out a product, then spend at least 15 minutes given answers to it. To my surprise after testing out the product and then asking me to do a survey, your company only gave me 50 points! Talk about a cheap way! All that time for testing it and giving my answers after testing the product and you pay only less that .50 cents? I have never been given such a low pay for testing out a product and doing a survey after wards. Most company's at least pay $3-$7 for doing something like that? If that is the case and your company is going to be that cheap, then I will NOT do any more product testing from your company and I will tell others that do surveys from your company NOT to do a product test from your company, because of how cheap you are in paying for someones valuable time!

So beware, if I were you I would NOT be doing anymore Testing Products from mysurvey, that use to be Lightspeed! Even Lightspeed paid more for testing and doing follow up surveys then mysurvey did!

It seems all of their payments for surveys have gone down the crapper!1.50 for a 25 minute survey today and said they would give more if I mailed in my bill .I opted out and for the 1.50 but never got incentive credited right away.Did anyone else do survey no.224418-01?Did they give you your incentive right away?If not do you remember if they said there was a wait to receive it?I emailed and I'm waiting for a response. I'm just curious if anyone else did it or not and what happened.

I was going to post on here about mysurvey, I wondered how e1 was doing with them. I finally sent them right to my spam box, because they only paid me 50 cents for them. I'm glad you posted. I won't do their surveys anymore either.

I finally reached the 10 dollar payout for mysurvey and now i'm done with them.Their incentives are so terrible,its just not worth it.I see surveys from that are 50 points for 20-30 minutes...wtf?I wonder how much they are getting paid for those surveys.

And not to mention that there seems to be a high percentage of surveys that bug out and end up not giving me my points.

Synovate isn't far behind -I received a 30 minute survey for 1000 pts.($1.00)Like someone else stated I don't live in a third world country and I don't work for those kinds of wages!

Synovate isn't far behind -I received a 30 minute survey for 1000 pts.($1.00)Like someone else stated I don't live in a third world country and I don't work for those kinds of wages!

I understand were your coming from. I try not to do those low paying surveys as much as I can. However when your unemployed and have no income coming in, well unfortunately you lower your standards to get some income! :( Hopefully I will get a job soon, however I have surgery coming up in May. So I have to wait till after that is done before I can start looking again.

mp

I understand were your coming from. I try not to do those low paying surveys as much as I can. However when your unemployed and have no income coming in, well unfortunately you lower your standards to get some income! :( Hopefully I will get a job soon, however I have surgery coming up in May. So I have to wait till after that is done before I can start looking again.

/ h

do you do myview? I have enough points in about 6 weeks to cash out at $75 level, they give you 125 points even if you don't qualify if you need an invite pm me, I'd be glad to send you one

/

also, to help financially, have you signed up for free sampeles? at walmart.com they have a lot you can get. just trying to help

Are you a member of Gongo's?Not sure where you live ,they are only in the US .Once you sign up andget established with them they send you more surveys to do.Plus they have groups you can sign up for and earn AGC with.I'm on 3 different panels with them.It's sort of like communispace.If not I would recommend them,you cant earn a lot of money quickly with them but after a time you can earn some.

do you do myview? I have enough points in about 6 weeks to cash out at $75 level, they give you 125 points even if you don't qualify if you need an invite pm me, I'd be glad to send you one

/

also, to help financially, have you signed up for free sampeles? at walmart.com they have a lot you can get. just trying to help

Yes I am with Myview, I usually cash out on there Amazon GC. I been thinking about trying to sell my Amazon GC on Ebay, I heard people will pay money for them, even sometimes more than what the GC is worth.

Are you a member of Gongo's?Not sure where you live ,they are only in the US .Once you sign up andget established with them they send you more surveys to do.Plus they have groups you can sign up for and earn AGC with.I'm on 3 different panels with them.It's sort of like communispace.If not I would recommend them,you cant earn a lot of money quickly with them but after a time you can earn some.

I will go sign up for them, thank you.

meh...you got a free product...quit complaining

Well some people like you enjoy testing out a product, then doing a follow up survey for about 15 minutes and only getting paid about .49 cents for all your time you put in. But for people like me, sorry I expect them to give me a decent pay!

meh...you got a free product...quit complaining

Well some people like you enjoy testing out a product, then doing a follow up survey for about 15 minutes and only getting paid about .49 cents for all your time you put in. But for people like me, sorry I expect them to give me a decent pay!

then dont do the follow up survey :roll:

I've never got paid much for product testing. Think only $10. I could be wrong though. I do too many surveys. I did like 5 today already.

The diaries pay more, but it's usually a separate thing, so those skipping out on the 50 points deals tend to miss out on it.