Surveyhead Phone #?

Amidala516

Surveyhead is the one of the only companies that I've ever had an issue with. They closed my account and after a few complaints, reopened it but all the $$ I had earned was gone. I have sent them several e-mails which have yet to be responded to. Does anyone have a phone # for this company so I can talk to someone about this?

I had accumulated over $40 and spent a few hours of my time on their surveys.

Don't know what there phone number is, but I would report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com! Then after you have done both those things send them an email letting them know that you have reported them to both company's and made a post about your problems on survey police forums. I have found out that a lot of times you inform them that you have done these things, they tend to get off there lazy butts and take care of the problem!

I just recently unsubscribed even though i had over 30 dollars in my account...this is BY FAR one of the most unethical places out there in surveyland...i also e-mailed them recently with a common complaint and it only got worse from there...these people will lie...beg...cheat...whatever they wish....STAY AWAY from Surveyhead....You'll be glad you did...hope i can save someone from the frustration of these jerks

Surveyhead is the one of the only companies that I've ever had an issue with. They closed my account and after a few complaints, reopened it but all the $$ I had earned was gone. I have sent them several e-mails which have yet to be responded to. Does anyone have a phone # for this company so I can talk to someone about this?

I had accumulated over $40 and spent a few hours of my time on their surveys.

If you want to send me an email to [email protected] I can go ahead and restore your account with the full amount that was lost when you accidentally closed it. I do apologize for the unanswered emails.

Jessica

SurveyHead

Customer Service Rep

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jessica lmoa....Typical survey takes MUCH longer than advertised in invite....and thats if ur lucky enough to qualify which might be 10% of the time if ur fortunate....You people are a real peice of work.. twisted seems appropriate . > :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jessica lmoa....Typical survey takes MUCH longer than advertised in invite....and thats if ur lucky enough to qualify which might be 10% of the time if ur fortunate....You people are a real peice of work.. twisted seems appropriate . > :twisted:

Jessica, you should be ASHAMED..I hope we all bring you down together..You are liars, thieves, and raking in millions on us....you pretend to be so nice and sweet--BS! I spoke with the bbb and they don't even know you.