MakethatDollar

paintik

Hi All, I think these deserve a mention, but for all good reasons..Although they do in the main link to the same low ish paying surveys as SurveyHead et al. They pay...and quick. Usually you have the survey confirmed as complete in a couple of days and yesterday when I requested paypal payment of $4 it was instant. Well done MakeThatDollar. Other companies take note.

I think it's only fair that the good payers get a mention too.

May be low paying surveys but their quick payment puts them towards the top of my list.

Regards

~~All

I haven't noticed anything bad about these guys but what I didn't like was their 'gmail' address!

Don't know about you but the surveys I received came from [email protected] - Anybody could create a thousand gmail addresses so until they fix up this issue I'll keep my distance.

And I'm not saying they're bad in any way, but I am saying they could do better than an everyday gmail address!! :?

I don't get any emails containing surveys. I just logon at the site with my user account then choose which surveys to do. After you've finished a survey, assuming you qualified and completed it you go back to the original survey link you clicked on and choose the submit button. I do get notification from them at gmail up to a couple of days later saying it's been completed okay and paid. Go check my account and there is the dosh ready to draw out.

Excellent way of doing things and I have no affiliation with makethatdollar, just too many moans and gripes/grief with the likes of surveyhead et al. Just proposing an alternative for those who want to do these small paying surveys.

Regards

All