Superpoints

StilettoSuicide

OK firstly, if this has already been discussed in another thread, I'm sorry for double posting. I searched within "Other money making ideas" and didn't find a topic on it, hence my post.

So is anyone else here a member? I've technically been a member since November 2009, the site was down for a long arse time, but when it became active again earlier this year I started to click daily. So far I've cashed out $30 PayPal and that's pretty much all on my own, as I do have 6 friends but none of them are active clickers (so far they've earned me 90 points total, including 25 each for inviting them all o.O... I need an ACTIVE network). The last payment I got from SP (this AM!!) was requested only 2 days ago (fastest payment to-date, longest was almost a month)!

Below is is a guide to help you get the most clicks, which means faster earning. I'm a jerk and I borrowed this from somewhere on the interwebs (I promise to give credit once I remember where I found it), but I did tweak it a little as the author did quite a bit of rambling.

"To reach Basic level; go to your email, click the confirmation email & log on to your account. Click on the Settings tab in the top right corner, click Account Information from the drop down menu & fill out your Basic Information. You'll instantly get 30 daily clicks of the SuperLucky Button instead of 5 & your sponsor (hopefully me ;p) gets 25 points.

To change your level from Basic to Gold, recruit at least 2 friends who both upgrade to the Basic level. Click Advanced Profile from the Account Information page & fill it out. Then, click Member Info & upload a valid photo of yourself. You'll instantly get 50 daily clicks of the SuperLucky Button instead of 30. Make sure when you are inviting people that they know to get to the basic level, or you won't earn from them (this was my biggest problem, people agreeing to sign up but then not filling out their Basic profile).

To get from level Gold to Platinum, recruit at least 3 more friends (5 or more total) who also fill out their basic info to get them to Basic level & you'll instantly get 100 daily clicks of the SuperLucky Button instead of 50.

Just like your sponsor, each time you recruit a friend who upgrades to the Basic level, you'll get 25 points. Also, Gold & Platinum members receive all the points their friends win from the SuperLucky Button. Also with the SuperLucky Button, just clicking on it once a day you get 1 point Daily Platinum Bonus from SuperLucky Button, so don't forget to log on every day and click it! Inactive accounts are canceled after 30 days of inactivity!" (end of borrowed and tweaked text)

US, Canada, UK only! If you want an invite please e-mail me at mootard8 at gmail.com with your first name and e-mail, and topic it "surveypolicer wants superpoints" (so I don't ignore or spam it). The invites are VERY limited and I'd like to only offer this opportunity to those who really intend to make themselves (and me) some extra moola by using the site, which is why I'm not just posting the invites for "first come first served". I don't work for Superpoints, I just use and love it and wanted to share with those who enjoy "free" rewards (sure it's not 100% free, you have to click a button everyday, oooh so much work LOL)

Thanx for reading and I hope to have you in my network soon!

Chrystal

I'm a member of this site as well. I've amazingly managed to get 3 referrals (need 5 to get to the highest level). The site is legit but if you don't have referrals it will take forever.

If you can get those 2 other basic level buddies, do it! Doubles your daily spins making it soo much faster to cash out! Even if you can convince your Gma to just sign up and fill out her profile but not use the site (yeah, I stooped that low).

I re-read my original post and realized how badly it sounded like I was pimping a pyramid scheme. It's just a site with a button to click folks, 100% free to win. At first I was suspicious myself but after cashing out $30 it's definitely worth the 10 minutes it takes you to sign up and click.

It aint like Lockerz (grrrrrsuchascam)! ;p

I finally did it, woohoo!! I never thought I'd be able to get referrals because I just suck something awful.

I cashed out for a $5. How long does it take to get paid?

Can range from 2-40 days (I've even heard tell of longer waits but never experienced one). I keep my eye on their Facebook page and drop them a hint if I feel necessary.