Surveyhead

EthanandMom

I was to the end of a survey, because they were asking me my demographics and the survey was over and lo and behold I got the We're Full message. They're full of it all right. GR!

Doesn't matter, you took the time to answer all the questions and should get paid. I had companies try to pull that same crap with me, had me do a whole survey and then at the end "Were sorry but the survey is full and have meet the quota" whatever crap! Can't remember which survey company it has happened on, about 2 separate occasions. So I sent emails to them and of course the usually BS saying that nothing they can do about crap and stuff like that. So I went to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and made a post here on the forums about it! Guess what? I got my money both times! :D

So don't let them pull that crap on you! The fact of the matter is that they asked you to do a survey and you did your end of the bargain by honestly answering and completing the survey they ask of you! It dosesn't matter if the survey fills up while your doing it or not, you did your part and spent your valuable time, that is NOT your fault! So they should pay you! Make them be honest and report them to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and here!

I filed a complaint with Mindfield at the BBB near them in Wva, it went nowhere, I was pissed. They said they'd keep the complaint on file for 3 years, but since there were no other complaints, there was nothing they could do.

Mommytalk just did the same thing to me on a $4 survey. I spend over ONE HOUR watching a pilot episode and answering questions, only to be told when i submitted that the quota was full. I emailed them and if they don't give me my $4 stupid dollars, i will file another BBB complaint. What is the matter with these companies??? no ethics AT ALL.

I never heard of ripoffreport. Headed there now/ thanks!

I never heard of ripoffreport. Headed there now/ thanks!

The thing I like about ripoffreport.com is that they never delete any of there complaints, they remain permanently! :D However not a lot of businesses respond to complaints there, but at least you can see the history of the company.