New to this world of so called Surveys. I have a question??

Nanapsc

:)

I need to make approximately 1,000 dollars extra cash a month. I have signed up for different surveys and all I am seeing is very little money going into my account and to be able to get your money you have to reach a certain amount. This amount is different for each survey company. What I also see is they want you try their offer and sign up which cost money. How do you make money at this survey taking? I have yet to receive any payment and I have been doing this a month. Can a person actually make between 750 and $1,000 monthly at this. Am I doing something wrong here????

Do I have realistic expectations here or is it not possible to make money completing surveys???

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

Welcome to the world of surveys! :)

How many survey companies have you signed up with? The more the better because the more money you will make, of course.

If you have to sign up for offers which cost money then you are not signing up with actual online survey websites. Survey websites are free to join and won't ask you to buy anything!

You make money at survey taking by doing just that - taking online surveys and getting paid for them. You put time into taking surveys and get paid for them by the survey company, so it's quite simple.

$1000 is a lot, and I'm not sure you'll be able to do that. Maybe if you get lucky and can do some big long surveys or focus groups you will be able to make that, but most of us make a couple hundred dollars or so a month. The secret is to sign up with as many companies as you can and take all of the surveys they send. Do this for a couple months to see how much money you average making.

Have fun! :D

I have signed up for all the free ones a lot of the ones that are listed on Survey Police.com. What I am finding is there is a lot of surveys that actually want you to purchase their product. which to me is not taking surveys. I have taken a few what I considered but not that many. How can I get to where I need to be to at least make 200 to 500???

:(

I just want to get off on the right track and I do not think I have. If most or some of you are making a couple hundred a month then you are doing better then I am. I have made -0- in a month to 6 weeks. I have 9 dollars to 16 dollars in a couple of them but the limit to pay out is higher. So I can not receive it.

I've made $2000 in the past year, not the past month. You'd have to be registered with every company and don't the surveys non-legitly in order to make that much. Too bad you'd get blacklisted in like 2 seconds that way.

:D you have to give it a month or 2 before you start seeing the money come in. I'v been doing this for about 6 months and made close to $1000. And thats also working full time. sign up with as many surveys sites especailly the ones where you can do a survey a day. $1.00 surveys add upp over a month. I have 5 sites that i take a survey a day, do the math at the end of the month. thats not includinging all my 5, 10, 15 dollar surveys. I;ve been lucky to have also beenon 4 forum disscusons which pay big. good luck

Many of the sites won't pay very much at first. They want to see how serious you are. I've been doing it for a couple of months and am finally starting to see some of the better paying ones. A lot of the companies will tell you this up front, they start out with screener surveys. Also, make sure you're filling out all the profiles, because the more companies know about you, the more surveys you qualify for.

• 1 month later...

it seems the more you do, the more you get asked to do, and the more they see you are willing and able and sensible, the more they send you. Of course they are looking for specific profiles and you never know what they are ahead of time, so keep at it and do not be discouraged. I earned £104 (about $200) in January 2008.

LizzieAnn xx :D

• 8 months later...

Ok, here is my advice:

Do all surveys (prize money can make a big difference and by doing surveys for prize money you will get more paying ones)

Get organized by keeping a list and websites for all survey companies you are on

Fill out all profile information on all survey companies you are on

This exercise is very time consuming, but if you are serious about making the money you must do it. Stay away from pay to fill offers sites like Inbox Dollars and look for market research companies.

• 5 months later...

I do about 10 surveys a day, I usually only qualify for about 2. This month I deposited $21.50 - this is only about 10 surveys for the year.

I work on the computer up to 8 hours a day doing surveys and PTR's and PTC's. They always tell you "you'll never get rich" doing this.

Susie

• 3 months later...

Lots of BAD ADVICE in this thread about doing free surveys. They will not get you more paid ones. Companies are suckering you into getting answers for free. They are not seeing how committed you are. Companies want legitimate data, not people who will beat their head against a wall for nothing.

The reason so many survey sites are now offering only free sweepstakes surveys is because all of you people who are taking them.

• 3 months later...

I am a USA survey veteran and I most inform you that you picked the worst time to start taking surveys. This is the worst I have seen it in the 7 years that I have been taking surveys, there is no way you can make $1000 in a month that never happen to me or anyone else, even when times were good . The most that I have ever made in a month was $400. There is no way you can make that now,and the reason is due to all of you newbies that are being suckered into taking all these none paying surveys and surveys that pay $1 ,$2.$3 for a 30 through 45 minute survey. Please, Please stop taking these surveys, if you want to start seeing some money being made!!!!