myview tricks

danielle1234

i have taken about 10 myview surveys and never qualified for any. they do give me the 125 points consolation. i realized i was not getting enough points to do anything. today was the kicker. i gave about 10 minutes worth of info and was disqualified abruptly. i am not doing their surveys anymore.

have you emailed them? I have cashed out twice with them with excellent results. They have always gotten right back to me with my complaints as well. I have enough to cash out again, but am waiting til tomorrow to 'treat' myself for Mother's Day.

Well, I do know how frustrating it is, Mindfield owes me $17 and I know I'll never see it, yet some people rave about it.

They do seem to have a lot of magazine surveys on MyView...

I haven't had any problems with Myview as of yet. I have had a few issues with Mindfeild in the past but all has been settled. You need to file a complaint with the BBB if it doesn't get resolved.

• 3 weeks later...

I had nothing BUT problems with Myview. I coudln't get any surveys and when I did it was a little bit here and there. Finally I had had enough and so I cashed out, which amounted to a $25 voucher. No, not a gift card, a voucher, and I had to pick from 2 local restaurants. I checked and there was one locally that I could use it at. So I requested it. During the time it took to come in email form, the place had been closed down by the Health Dept. This was a locally owned place, not a well known chain. So I went back to Myview and told them about it to see if I could exchange it for something else. Nope, not a chance, sorry Charlie! What was done, was done. I did try to be nice about it, but they wanted no part of it. I thought about going to the BBB but that didn't seem to be anything I wanted to get into with Myview, so I just deleted my account and moved on. I have actually been with them twice. The first time I couldn't get into my account, and instead of working with me, they deleted the account and took all my points. I thought they would reinstate them when I signed up again. Nope. So bid them a fond farwell with a healthy dose of kiss my bottom and now I spend my time doing others. I am culling them out though and hope to have to it down to 4 or 5 soon.