any other suggestions for surveys?

EthanandMom

3 months into this madness, I am quite please to have joined the online survey community. Many of you have been so helpful on here and in PMs.

I have 3 or 4 sites I just love OO, MYView, Toluna... maybe one or two others, but just wondered if anyone had any other suggestions for sites? surveys test groups, etc, how to get more invites?

Does anyone have any invites they'd like to send? some sites give referral bonus points, I'd be more than happy to send anyone a MyView invite, i have 10 or so.

Also, do any of you really think the 'sweeps' on different sites are legit? I just find this confidentiality stuff to be over the top. Has anyone reading this actually won 10,000 LOL I'll bet not.

blessings.

You may want to try www.consumervillage.com-not a great big money maker but they have different community groups you can join after being with them for awhile.They have to send you the invite to join.I'm with them(consumer village aka...gongo's) and I've gotten on shoppers chat, candy dish and auto insight.I earn anywhere from 10 to $20 a month (AGC)per community doing their surveys,except for auto insight it's about $15 every other month.You can join on your own no referrals necessary .