OpinionOutpost and SSI, now add simplicio

Leefall

Am adding simplicio to OO list of OTX like surveys. Prelim after prelim, then DQ'd after 45 minutes into a completed survey & have no survey number. I think there was another from emi which was also like OTX but I am not certain. What has happened to Opinion Outpost affiliated with all these. I do not attempt OTX, ssi or simplicio. Where are the original surveys only from OO not these scams? I have indicated on my profile NO to surveys from OTX, I would like to indicate NO to all of these. On my surveys available there is always one indicated as started which I can enter and complete for ssi. SSI has nothing to lose. Just keeps open surveys avail for us to waste our time. Total of 3 (perhaps 4) to avoid from Opinion Outpost, OTX known as Opinionshere, SSI, simplicio,

Did you email them telling them exactly what you have said here?If not, then you should ,maybe all of us should!If enough of us sent in complaints maybe they will get the message.I'm sick of those surveys myself and I have had enough to last a lifetime.What we should do is come up with one form letter and all of us send it in.Wonder what they would think and or do about that!

PLEASE yes...lee and foottree--email them..o am having the same issues, but they are finally listening because I am tweeting the exact exchanges as well as posting on fb...i am tired of wastimg an hour to told i did not qualify after i completed.

Am adding simplicio to OO list of OTX like surveys. Prelim after prelim, then DQ'd after 45 minutes into a completed survey & have no survey number. I think there was another from emi which was also like OTX but I am not certain. What has happened to Opinion Outpost affiliated with all these. I do not attempt OTX, ssi or simplicio. Where are the original surveys only from OO not these scams? I have indicated on my profile NO to surveys from OTX, I would like to indicate NO to all of these. On my surveys available there is always one indicated as started which I can enter and complete for ssi. SSI has nothing to lose. Just keeps open surveys avail for us to waste our time. Total of 3 (perhaps 4) to avoid from Opinion Outpost, OTX known as Opinionshere, SSI, simplicio,

Were do you have to go on OO site to opt out of OTX surveys?