Global Test Market - New Approach

Leefall

Previously received emails indicating sweeps which I deleted immediately. I guess GTM figured this out and now they send me surveys for points and when I enter I am immediately told I do not qualify but I am so great that I qualify for sweeps. They were one of my best. I still belong but... :cry:

Previously received emails indicating sweeps which I deleted immediately. I guess GTM figured this out and now they send me surveys for points and when I enter I am immediately told I do not qualify but I am so great that I qualify for sweeps. They were one of my best. I still belong but... :cry:

I've gotten those myself!Wish they could hear me laugh!

• 5 weeks later...

I earned my 50.00 bucks and am still waiting for it. It says 4-6 weeks for a 50 dollar check. I am at week 5. I havn't been getting much from them except the non paying surveys that we all laugh at and delete. I went into the site this morning and my account had been closed. I sure hope they at least send me my check. Also lost 15.00 in points towards the next cashout that I will probably never see. Going to contact BBB not that it will do any good. Slightly off subject sorry.

I earned my 50.00 bucks and am still waiting for it. It says 4-6 weeks for a 50 dollar check. I am at week 5. I havn't been getting much from them except the non paying surveys that we all laugh at and delete. I went into the site this morning and my account had been closed. I sure hope they at least send me my check. Also lost 15.00 in points towards the next cashout that I will probably never see. Going to contact BBB not that it will do any good. Slightly off subject sorry.

It has been my experience that they pay at the 6 week period, they are slow but they do pay. Right now I am at 755 points, been that way over a month now, hopefully I can get to there 1000 point cashout very soon! :(

• 2 weeks later...
aww man... this is not looking good for me. I just claimed my first check. I just hope that i will get it in the mail.....

it's good to know that they deliver!! hehe.. it's a relief! is the check in USD?

aww man... this is not looking good for me. I just claimed my first check. I just hope that i will get it in the mail.....

it's good to know that they deliver!! hehe.. it's a relief! is the check in USD?

Yes that is how I always gotten my checks. I live in Illinois

• 1 month later...

I got my first check today! And it took about 6 weeks which is not too shabby! I'm really liking this site now. Cept for glitches here and there sometimes

• 1 month later...

Hope that works for me because that is what I have started doing...GTM used to be one of the bst paying sites.

• 3 months later...

it does take a while for the checks to get to you. way too long.

it does take a while for the checks to get to you. way too long.

they do pay but we just have to be patient i guess. I hope they have pay pal option soon!

I have been with GTM over 3 years and have never had a problem getting checks. It takes a bit of time but they always pay and CASH is my best friend lol. My only problem with GTM is it is very hard to earn a ton of rewards. In 3 years I have never gone over the 600 dollar threshold which is pretty bad, they have never asked me to do a 1099.That being said the 50 dollar cash out is always a nice bonus and not terribly hard to earn.