Clear Voice Cheap Asses

Whatatay

I have been getting survey invitations from Clear Voice for 15 minute surveys for 50 cents. Of course I don't do them. In fact, since the beginning of the year I have changed my method of taking surveys with them.

What I do is purposely DQ on every one of them. That gives me 10 cents in my account. Then every once in a while you will get something like a 10 minute survey for $4.00. Those I will take. You have to cash out within a year or lose your points, but I already have enough to cash out for this year.

It may seem like a lot to get to $10 at only ten cents at a time, but when you consider it takes 10 to 30 seconds to DQ for 10 cents, vs 15 minutes for 50 or 75 cents, doesn't it make sense to DQ?

This has the added benefit of sending a message to Clear Voice that we aren't going to do 50 or 75 cent surveys. Don't refuse to take them, because you still get 10 cents. If they pay 100 people 10 cents for DQing, that costs them $10.

It seems lately they are getting cheaper and cheaper so stick them for the 10 cents.