mysurvey screwed me again.

Derek

I dont know why I keep doing their surveys.I just did a extremely long survey about groceries for 525 points that took me over a hour to do.At the end of the survey it bugged out and I got screwed out of my points once again.IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW,does anyone know the survey number for this survey?

I really want to get my points for this.Is there anyway I can find the survey number?I still have the bugged survey opened.

I really want to get my points for this.Is there anyway I can find the survey number?I still have the bugged survey opened.

If you still have the bugged survey as open it should say the survey number I would think? If not email them and give tell them that you don't have a survey number, but give them pacific details as to what the survey was about, how long and what you had to do in the survey. If you have already emailed them about this survey, then go ahead and email them one more time and again give them all the specifics as much as possible. Then also at the end of you message to them give them a final date as to when you want the points credited in, I usually give about 1 week, tell them if you don't get it by the time listed then you will contact the BBB, ripoffreport.com and make a post here about it. Usually, but not always, this will get survey company's to pay attention to what you sent them and give you the proper credit.

I had a similar problem with mysurvey about 2 weeks ago, did the entire survey, then at the end were it ask me to submit it gave me an error. I did not have the survey number but gave them pacific details. After the 2nd email back and forth to them, they got it corrected and credited properly.

I feel for ya....I hate it when that happens also. I get really frustrated. If your computer "bugs out" on you or gets hung or whatever, take note of the URL present in the address bar on the page that gives you an error message or something. Maybe if you present the URL to mysurvey.com and tell them that was the last page you saw, perhaps they will see that you did, indeed, complete the survey or almost all of it. They should give you credit for it, if they are decent about it.

ManitouMan

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out the other day, when a survey closed on me, and I knew without the # I'd never get help,... well anyway...

if you go into your HISTORY and look under recently closed tabs, you may be able to get the window to reopen. Even if the survey won't restart, the address bar that comes up should contain the survey ID number, or at least the page indentification number to prove you were there. glad you got your points!